Smart Products Start Here!

KITCHEN SPONGE SANITIZER





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The kitchen sponge is the number one source of germs in your entire home. Your kitchen sponge is 200 times dirtier than a toilet seat. A sponge is a bacteria buffet. Up until now there was no method to sanitize one of the most germ ridden items in your home, but with the new automatic sponge sanitizer, your sponges will be 99% germ free. It will also destroy anti- biotic resistant germs and pathogens.

This is how it works:

Place your sponges in the sanitizer tray, fill the unit with tap water, turn unit on, the sanitizer infuses the sponge with germ killing odor neutralizing oxygenated ozone water and ultraviolet light. In 5 minutes your sponge is germ free; it’s cleaner then when it was new. In fact after removing the sponge from the sanitizer the sponge will be infused with germ killing sanitizing ozonized water that you can now use to disinfect areas around your home such as counter tops, cutting boards, microwave, sink, refrigerator, baby’s room, toys, bottles, nipples and without any chemical smell or residue. This means you can eliminate all your chemical cleaning products such as Lysol, Clorox, Mr. Clean, Pinesol etc.; it’s a great product for people who have allergies from cleaning products, and it’s a green product.

Note:
  • There are 10 million bacteria per square inch on a kitchen sponge.
  • The bacteria found on a sponge have been linked to cause Gillian syndrome, which could lead to loss of movement and paralysis.
  • According to a New York Times article, every time you use your sponge to wipe up a surface you are potentially spreading pathogens including E coli, salmonella, campylobacters, yeast, molds, coliform bacteria, staphylococcus, MRSA and a host of other types of bacteria.